HAVE FUN, STAY SAFE
Our wide variety of activities are ready for people of all ages to have fun. Whilst we manage our activities to the highest possible standards, accidents and injuries may occur.
Leisuredome works closely with industry and regulatory organisations to provide you with a safe place to enjoy with your friends, family and colleagues, but you play the most important role in keeping yourself and others around you safe.
You must help yourself and others by following our safety rules and instructions at all times.
- You must follow instructions from Leisuredome Staff Members & safety signage at all times without exception.
- You must watch and pay full attention to the activity Safety Video(s) before starting any session where video training is provided. Under no circumstances may you participate in any activity unless you have watched and understood the full video.
- You must not participate in any activity if you are not physically/mentally able to do so. If you have concerns about your ability to participate safely, you must seek professional advice before doing so – this includes pre-existing health conditions.
- You must wear Leisuredome approved socks at all times. Socks must not be removed during participation.
- You must not take/wear any objects into/on activity areas that may cause injury/damage to yourself or others. This includes, but isn’t limited to, jewellery, watches, technology, sharps, food and medication.
- You must wear appropriate clothing that enables ease of movement, suitable for strenuous physical activity.
- You must leave the activity areas as soon as your session time expires or if Leisuredome staff instruct you to do so.
- You must not run or race at any time in any location within Leisuredome.
- You must stay in control and within your own abilities. If you feel un-controlled, you must stop immediately.
- You must stay away from others – all physical, person to person contact is prohibited.
- You must not obstruct someone else’s path – check your own path is completely clear before moving.
- You must not sit, rest or lay down in any activity area. You must exit the activity area if you need to rest.
- You must not climb, hang or scale equipment unless signage or Leisuredome staff permit you to do so.
- You must not throw any items/equipment in Leisuredome.
- You must not remove any items from the activity area it belongs in.
- You must not climb without being fully harnessed and permitted to do so by a Leisuredome Staff Member.
- You must not join any activity if you are unwell, or present symptoms of any disease (such as COVID-19).
Aged 0 – 18 Months
Aged 18 Months – 4 Years
Must be accompanied by an adult at all times. One adult can accompany up to two children.
Aged 5 – 12 Years
May use our activities unaccompanied, but must be supervised by an adult at all times. One adult may accompany up to two children.
Aged 13+ Years
May use our activities both unaccompanied and unsupervised.
You may not participate in any Leisuredome activity if you have any health limitations or injuries that may worsen during participation or affect you and others.
You may not participate if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Leisuredome staff reserve the right to stop any customers from participating in activities if they deem it necessary to do so.